Helping Injured Workers Obtain The Workers’ Compensation Benefits They Deserve
Have you or someone you love been injured in a workplace accident? Do you need assistance getting the workers’ compensation benefits you are entitled to? Philip J. Fulton Law Office has been helping people like you since 1980, so you can be confident in our ability to get you the results you deserve.
Our lawyers have a reputation for getting results in even the most difficult workplace accident cases. In fact, many of our peers refer challenging cases to us for this very reason. We are eager to overcome all obstacles to get fair compensation for injured workers.
Comprehensive Legal Guidance When You Need It Most
For more than 35 years, attorney Philip J. Fulton has been helping injured workers obtain the benefits they need and deserve. In fact, he literally wrote the book on workers’ comp in Ohio ― authoring the well-known treatise on workers’ compensation, “Ohio Workers Compensation Law.”
Quite simply, we have the experience to handle any workers’ compensation case, and we can answer any questions you may have, including questions related to:
- Workers’ compensation laws in Ohio: We are dedicated to educating you about the rights of the injured and all other aspects of Ohio workers’ comp laws. If you have been injured at work, there are steps you need to take right away and questions you need answered. One of the first is: Do I need a lawyer to file a workers’ comp claim? We have the answers you need as you move forward with the process.
- Workers’ compensation process in Ohio: We will assist you through all stages of the workers’ comp process, even if your case involves an Ohio self-insured employer. From filing a workers’ comp claim on, we will be by your side.
- Workers’ compensation benefits in Ohio: We are able to handle all aspects of getting you the benefits you need, starting with calculating your average weekly wage and explaining the benefits you may be entitled to, including medical treatment, wage loss benefits and other benefits.
- Denied workers’ compensation claims: One of the most important pieces of information for you to be aware of is that a denial is not the end of the road. Additional steps can be taken. We know those steps well.
- Common work-related injuries: We represent people who have suffered all types of work-related injuries, including cumulative trauma injuries, spinal cord injuries, back and neck injuries, head injuries, and amputations, just to name a few. Whether these injuries require chiropractic care or any other kind of treatment, we can help. We also encourage you to review some of the statistics that show just how common work-related injuries are.
- Injuries suffered in high-risk occupations: Whether your injury was caused by a construction mishap or any other accident involving a high-risk occupation, we can assist you.
- Work-related wrongful death: If a loved one or a family member has died because of a work accident, you may be entitled to compensation. We can help you explore all legal options available, including a possible death claim.
Start Today With A Free Consultation
Our services are available on a contingency fee basis, which means we ask for payment only if we are successful in getting you the benefits you need.