We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can help you get the benefits you deserve.
Paul J. Hess Jr.
For over 25 years, Paul J. Hess Jr. has represented clients ably, ethically and with great success in workers’ compensation administrative hearings and litigation. Having worked for the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, he has an insider’s knowledge of the workers’ compensation process. Mr. Hess Jr. also handles Social Security claims.
Mr. Hess Jr. has lectured extensively on topics involving workers' compensation and Social Security law.
A graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Hess Jr. enjoyed a successful pre-law career in journalism as a sports broadcaster and newspaper reporter before obtaining his law degree from the Ohio State University College of Law. He is a member of the Ohio and federal bars and the Columbus Bar Association.
His hobbies include reading, walking, coaching youth soccer and softball, Bible teaching, and travel.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Entertainment and the Arts
- Sports Law
- Ohio, 1981
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 1981
- University of Notre Dame
- B.A. - 1978
- Major: English Literature
- Major: Communications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Agee, Clymer and Morgan, LPA
- Stewart Jaffy Associates, LPA
- Buckingham, Doolittle and Burroughs, LLC.