Everyone in Ohio expects to come home safe from work each day. That is why when a death occurs at the workplace, the shock for loved ones left behind can be substantial. Such an incident is oftentimes nothing short of a catastrophe for surviving family members, both...
We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can
help you get the benefits you deserve.
Month: November 2019
When most people think of what types of jobs involve the highest risk for workplace accidents, they probably think of jobs that involve construction and the use of heavy machinery, and rightfully so. These types of jobs do indeed come with an increased risk of...
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Nov 14, 2019 |
Warehouse work is one of the most dangerous occupations to have. While you may be among those who find the work exhilarating, you are also well aware that a tragic accident can occur in a moment of carelessness.Ideally, safety is the motto of your Ohio employer. This...
Injured workers in Ohio have a number of concerns, tops of which are recovering their health and how they will earn an income if they can't return to work for an extended period of time. These concerns can consume an injured worker's everyday life. When they find out...
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Nov 9, 2019 |
When you go to work in the morning, you are probably not considering the various ways you could suffer an injury at some point in the day. If you work in health care, however, you actually face certain risks every time you show up for work. It's in your interests to...
Many of our previous posts here have described the difficulties that workers face when they are injured on the job and can't return to work for an extended period of time. They often face financial hardship in addition to physical limitation and the need for extensive...
- Blog (21)
- Brain Injury (59)
- Construction Accidents (81)
- Qualifying For SSD/SSI Benefits (56)
- Social Security Disability (183)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Mental Conditions (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Physical Disability (28)
- Social Security Hearings And Appeals (23)
- Spinal Cord Injury (10)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (2)
- Workers' Compensation (176)
- Workplace Accidents (28)
- Workplace Injuries (27)
- Wrongful Death (81)
- How is your average weekly wage determined for workers’ compensation in Ohio?
- How does employee misclassification harm injured workers?
- The top causes of construction site accidents
- Ohio workers on Lake Erie may have hurdles to compensation
- Surprising reasons for a workers’ compensation claim denial