It doesn’t matter if you work on a construction site every day or stop by every now and again, you should understand the many potential dangers. This knowledge goes a long way in helping you prevent an accident. While there are many causes of construction site...
We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can
help you get the benefits you deserve.
Month: October 2020
Parts of Northern Ohio abut Lake Erie, which opens the state up to unique industrial and commercial opportunities. If your job involves the lake, especially if you are employed in the most dangerous profession, which is the fishing industry, you may have fewer job...
Ohio is home to many blue-collar employees who work extremely hard for a living. Manual laborers like those who drive the state’s economy are particularly susceptible to injury due to the physical nature of their work. These workers are so dedicated to their jobs that...
Roofers have one of the most important jobs in any residential housing project. A home is only as stable and protected as the roof. It is literally the first line of defense against rain, hail, snow, ice, wind and much more. New roofs must be installed professionally...
Think back to the times as a child that you landed awkwardly, falling out of trees or off horses, or getting crunched in a football tackle. Any of those incidents could have left you in a wheelchair if you had injured your spinal cord. The more you learn about your...
- Blog (21)
- Brain Injury (60)
- Construction Accidents (81)
- Firm News (2)
- Qualifying For SSD/SSI Benefits (56)
- Social Security Disability (183)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Mental Conditions (44)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Physical Disability (29)
- Social Security Hearings And Appeals (23)
- Spinal Cord Injury (11)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (2)
- Workers' Compensation (186)
- Workplace Accidents (28)
- Workplace Injuries (34)
- Wrongful Death (81)
- The injury risks that come with being a teacher
- Burn risks you may face on the job here in Ohio
- Is your employer protecting you as you return to work?
- Social Security wants you to go for a psych evaluation when deciding your claim: Why?
- Industrial workers face an elevated risk of injury after time off work