For construction workers, electricity is among the top four causes of workplace accidents. Yet, you do not have to be on a construction site to be at risk from an electrical accident. Almost every Ohio workplace has electricity cables running through its site. You...
We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can
help you get the benefits you deserve.
Month: September 2020
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Sep 7, 2020 |
Many work-related injuries are the result of accidents that involve heavy equipment, tools, manual labor and more. You may assume that since you do not work in a dangerous environment that your risk of getting hurt on the job is slim. In reality, even office workers...
When you get diagnosed with many physical issues, from disease to an injury, you know that there is a cure. It may take time. It may be expensive. You may have some lingering issues. But there are often things that doctors can do to cure you and get your life back on...
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Sep 4, 2020 |
Commercial vehicle operators in Ohio haul cargo across state lines. They are at significant risk of suffering work-related injuries and illnesses, often while they are very far from home, familiar doctors and their employers. If you are one of the thousands of big rig...
- Blog (21)
- Brain Injury (59)
- Construction Accidents (81)
- Qualifying For SSD/SSI Benefits (56)
- Social Security Disability (183)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Mental Conditions (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Physical Disability (28)
- Social Security Hearings And Appeals (23)
- Spinal Cord Injury (10)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (2)
- Workers' Compensation (176)
- Workplace Accidents (28)
- Workplace Injuries (27)
- Wrongful Death (81)
- How is your average weekly wage determined for workers’ compensation in Ohio?
- How does employee misclassification harm injured workers?
- The top causes of construction site accidents
- Ohio workers on Lake Erie may have hurdles to compensation
- Surprising reasons for a workers’ compensation claim denial