For an injured worker, Ohio's workers' compensation system can feel unfair. In recent years, tens of thousands of state fund claims have been filed annually. A significant number of these claims ultimately wind up disallowed or dismissed.Historically, one of the more...
We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can
help you get the benefits you deserve.
Month: August 2020
Accidental amputations can happen in a split second for those working with power tools, heavy machinery and in many other settings. They are rare, as far as injuries are concerned, but very serious.In some cases, the body part that was amputated can be reattached. It...
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Aug 10, 2020 |
Disability benefits are for those who are unable to work because of a medical issue, such as a mental disorder, physical injury or illness. If the state of your health keeps you from going to work and earning enough income to support yourself, you could be eligible...
People sometimes do not take trench collapse issues as seriously as they should, often because the issue doesn't seem quite as dangerous as it really is. Common misconceptions are that the trench seems stable enough, that the workers could get out if they noticed an...
- Blog (21)
- Brain Injury (59)
- Construction Accidents (81)
- Qualifying For SSD/SSI Benefits (56)
- Social Security Disability (183)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Mental Conditions (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Physical Disability (28)
- Social Security Hearings And Appeals (23)
- Spinal Cord Injury (10)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (2)
- Workers' Compensation (176)
- Workplace Accidents (28)
- Workplace Injuries (27)
- Wrongful Death (81)
- How is your average weekly wage determined for workers’ compensation in Ohio?
- How does employee misclassification harm injured workers?
- The top causes of construction site accidents
- Ohio workers on Lake Erie may have hurdles to compensation
- Surprising reasons for a workers’ compensation claim denial