Construction companies know that employees face certain risks on job sites. This type of work is complex and physically demanding, and there are often many people doing many different tasks all at the same time. It can be risky to work in this type of job, and the...
We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can
help you get the benefits you deserve.
Month: July 2020
Workers who are exposed to wood dust would be wise to wear dust masks at all times. When cutting studs for wall framing, for instance, each cut may not feel like it's that harmful. Over time, though, the air near the saw becomes filled with wood dust that workers will...
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Jul 11, 2020 |
At work, you are thinking about what you need to do, the tasks you must complete and the decisions you need to make. Depending on the nature of your job, you may not be thinking about all the ways you could possibly suffer an injury. No matter what you do, there are...
There are fluctuations in any statistics that you collect, whether you're looking at three years of data or 100 years. You can still see the big picture, though, which helps to determine if the statistics are trending in a positive or negative direction -- or if...
- Blog (21)
- Brain Injury (59)
- Construction Accidents (81)
- Qualifying For SSD/SSI Benefits (56)
- Social Security Disability (183)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Mental Conditions (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Physical Disability (28)
- Social Security Hearings And Appeals (23)
- Spinal Cord Injury (10)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (2)
- Workers' Compensation (176)
- Workplace Accidents (28)
- Workplace Injuries (27)
- Wrongful Death (81)
- How is your average weekly wage determined for workers’ compensation in Ohio?
- How does employee misclassification harm injured workers?
- The top causes of construction site accidents
- Ohio workers on Lake Erie may have hurdles to compensation
- Surprising reasons for a workers’ compensation claim denial