Workers often don't envision getting hurt on the job. Some professions are more dangerous than others, though. Many employees don't realize that state law mandates that employers carry workers' compensation coverage that they can use to pay for their medical bills and...
We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can
help you get the benefits you deserve.
Month: June 2020
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Jun 15, 2020 |
Are you as safe as you can reasonably expect to be in your Ohio workplace? Is your employer responsible for your safety when you are on the job? While your employer cannot control everything that happens, he or she is largely responsible for developing and maintaining...
When you talk about workplace injuries, people often focus on impact-based injuries. They talk about falling from a ladder, for instance, or being struck by an object dropped from above. Road workers talk about being struck by passing cars or hit with heavy...
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | Jun 6, 2020 |
When an Ohio employee goes to work, he or she has the right to a reasonable expectation of safety in the workplace. It is the responsibility of each employer to provide tools and training to keep people safe, and it is also crucial to develop a culture of safety. Your...
- Blog (21)
- Brain Injury (59)
- Construction Accidents (81)
- Qualifying For SSD/SSI Benefits (56)
- Social Security Disability (183)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Mental Conditions (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Physical Disability (28)
- Social Security Hearings And Appeals (23)
- Spinal Cord Injury (10)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (2)
- Workers' Compensation (176)
- Workplace Accidents (28)
- Workplace Injuries (27)
- Wrongful Death (81)
- How is your average weekly wage determined for workers’ compensation in Ohio?
- How does employee misclassification harm injured workers?
- The top causes of construction site accidents
- Ohio workers on Lake Erie may have hurdles to compensation
- Surprising reasons for a workers’ compensation claim denial