U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data shows that health care workers are at the greatest risk for on-the-job injuries. This statistic stands in stark contrast to a long-held belief that construction workers were most vulnerable to workplace injuries. The reality is...
We Literally Wrote The Book On
Ohio Workers’ Compensation
Whether you are the victim of a workplace injury or disabilities, we can
help you get the benefits you deserve.
Month: May 2020
Heavy machinery is often necessary on a job site, but it also increases the risk that workers face. It can be complicated, powerful and dangerous. One small mistake can have dire ramifications and may even prove fatal.How can workers stay safe? There are a few things...
On behalf of Philip J. Fulton Law Office | May 8, 2020 |
One of the most important protections you have as an employee is the right to seek workers' compensation benefits in case of an on-the-job-injury or sickness. The law requires most employers to carry this type of insurance, which protects both the employer and worker....
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a serious condition often found in combat veterans. However, almost anyone who has survived a traumatic event can suffer from PTSD. This could be a police officer who lost a fellow officer in the line of duty, a person who...
- Blog (21)
- Brain Injury (59)
- Construction Accidents (81)
- Qualifying For SSD/SSI Benefits (56)
- Social Security Disability (183)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Mental Conditions (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Physical Disability (28)
- Social Security Hearings And Appeals (23)
- Spinal Cord Injury (10)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (2)
- Workers' Compensation (176)
- Workplace Accidents (28)
- Workplace Injuries (27)
- Wrongful Death (81)
- How is your average weekly wage determined for workers’ compensation in Ohio?
- How does employee misclassification harm injured workers?
- The top causes of construction site accidents
- Ohio workers on Lake Erie may have hurdles to compensation
- Surprising reasons for a workers’ compensation claim denial