Experience That Makes A Difference
For more than 35 years, our attorneys have been protecting the rights of injured and disabled people. During that time, we have helped thousands of injured workers and disabled persons.
We limit our practice to workers' compensation, Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims for a reason. We believe it is critically important that our clients receive the knowledgeable and skilled representation that is often required to obtain benefits in complex injury and disability claims. We do not shy away from tough cases, and we are often referred challenging cases from other attorneys.
The honors and recognition received by attorney Philip J. Fulton and our team of skilled workers compensation and disability attorneys are a testament to our legal ability, professionalism and determined resolve to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients.
Lawyers from our firm have been*:
- Named to the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers' Workers' Compensation Hall of Fame
- Selected for inclusion on the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Ohio list
- Selected for inclusion on the Best Lawyers in America list
- Elected president of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Certified as a specialist in workers' compensation by the Ohio State Bar Association
In fact, Philip J. Fulton Law Office has been listed as a Best Law Firm in U.S. News.
Attorney Philip J. Fulton is a leader in the field of Ohio workers' compensation law. For decades, "Ohio Workers' Compensation Law" by Philip J. Fulton has been an important source of information for attorneys throughout the state.
To learn more about our legal team, please visit our attorney profiles below. We encourage you to see why so many people have relied on us for trusted counsel in difficult times.
- Philip J. Fulton
- David B. Barnhart
- Michael Dusseau
- Travis J. Fulton
- Paul J. Hess Jr.
- Chelsea Fulton Rubin
To schedule a free consultation with a workers' compensation or Social Security Disability attorney at our firm, contact our law office in Columbus, Ohio. For assistance, call 614-929-3126 or call toll free at 866-552-6353. You may also reach us by email.
* Visit our attorney profiles for more specific details about the honors received by our attorneys and the years they received such honors and awards.